To Register and View Your Tax Account:
- You may view details of your tax account including assessments and bill summaries if you are registered.
- Click on register on the upper right of the screen. Complete your user name and create a password (requires 7 characters). You will also need to add a name that you would like displayed on your virtual account and an email address.
- Click register. Once registration is complete a new screen will appear. Click on your name in the upper right hand corner and choose add a new account.
- Select account type PT-Property taxes and either 401 or 402 TOWN OF VIEW ROYAL as the account group.
- Use the 8 digits after the 401/402 of your roll number (including the decimal) and access code from your property tax notice for the roll and access code fields. Click save account. (You may add more than one property tax account by choosing save and add another account).
- To view your property tax account place your cursor over the online services tab above the Town logo and click on property taxes.